Processing of personal data
- Data controller: Filip Höfer, Očovská 3705/28, 69501 Hodonín, Czechia, European Union.
- The purpose of processing: Fulfillment of the contract based on the purchase of a software license, i.e., software product licensing and associated customer service.
- Categories of processed personal data: Address and identification data, descriptive data, other.
- Extent of processed data: Order number, order date, email address, preferred language, product version, product license.
- Category of data subjects: Customers that order licenses of software products.
- The processing is automated via an electronic database.
- No collected information is disclosed to other parties.
- Customers may request information on the processing of their personal data.
- Customers may request the administrator to update their personal data.
- Customers may request the administrator to correct any processing irregularity that would interfere with their privacy or violate data protection laws.
- Requests regarding personal data processing are handled via customer service — Contact.
Data retention policyLicenses that are obsolete will be terminated. A license is deemed obsolete if the following conditions are both met:
- The licensed product has reached the end of life (EOL).
- The license has been inactive for more than two years.
This website uses local storage for the purpose of providing content via the underlying content management system — Drupal.