Skip to main content
License key — What it is and what it is good for
- Full versions of Filip Höfer software are provided via licenses keys.
- Each key is a unique sequence of characters, much like a password.
- It is issued on the basis of a one-time purchase.
- There are no maintenance fees, a license for Chess ABCD includes all Chess ABCD.XY updates.
- A license key provides access to the full functionality of the selected product. One key is:
- valid for one product and one user
- on up to three computers
- with no time limit — warranty.
How to get a license key and how to use it
- Try before you buy: It's recommended to download and install the software first — if you haven't already — basic functionality can be tried free of charge.
- Select a product, go to the product page, click Buy license key, and follow on-screen instructions.
- Most commonly, a credit card payment is used. Other payment methods are also available.
- Upon completing the purchase, the license key is displayed on the screen and sent to your email.
- The full version is activated by entering the key into the installed product. Copy and paste is your friend.